Instructions for registering and verifying identity (KYC) for a Contentos project account
Contentos is a blockchain protocol powered by Binance Labs (a social impact fund and initiative to incubate, invest, and empower blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, projects, and communities). The goal is to create a decentralized digital content ecosystem that enables all members, including creators, consumers, and advertisers, to be fairly compensated for their contributions. Contentos also aims to build Ethereum in the future of digital content and accepts DApps of all content types.
bitcoinvietnamnews guide you to register and do identity verification (KYC) to make money with Contentos.
Instructions for creating a Contentos account
Step 1: First you need to create an account at https://www.contentos.io/ and don’t forget to check your email to confirm your registration.
2nd step: Connect to the account you just created
step 3: After logging in, select Settings (see image below)
step 4: appears in the Account section
- Username: The display name of your Contentos account
- UID: This UID number is assigned to every registered account
- Account: This is your login account
- language: language
- Country and Territory: Your country
- After filling in all the information, click “SAVE”
step 5: Link your Contentos account to the Contentos DApps
You click on My Wallet -> Link Account
The following image will appear
Click Link to link the account you created to Contentos Dapps
I’ll take the example App Cheez link:
After clicking the link, the App Cheez login page will appear. If you registered the Cheez App with your phone number, you need to select the area code and enter the phone number, then press “submit”, the system will send the code to this phone number, you only need to enter the code then press on “Login”. You can also log in through other social networks where you have registered the Cheez App.
After logging in, you need to click “Confirm Binding”.
After linking, go to My Wallet -> Link Account, “Link” is no longer displayed in the Cheez app.
Note: Each account can only be linked once and cannot be linked or unlinked to another Contentos account.
Instructions for verifying the identity of account content
step 6: Important steps to decide whether you can revoke COS – Perform KYC – Verify user identity
Go to “Settings” and select KYC -> Click “GO”
Click GO, then click I see. Open the KYC page”
press next”Send email verification” via email, you can check your inbox or spam.
After opening the confirmation email, you will be redirected to the KYC page
Then confirm the phone number
Proceed to fill in the KYC information
- What is the name
- Last name family name
- Gender: boy/boy, girl/girl
- Country/Region: Country
- ID type: document type (KTP or passport)
- Identification Number: ID card name or passport number
- Front of KTP or Passport (insert photo)
- Upload the back of your KTP or information on your passport (insert photo)
- Upload a selfie with a white paper saying “Contentos – KYC date – Sign my name” (insert photo)
Notes for KYC steps that Contentos will accept without repetition:
- Photos on the front and back of your KTP or passport must clearly show your identity and face.
- Selfie photos must have a clear face, clear ID card or passport
- The blank paper must be written in the correct form: “Content – KYC Date – Sign My Full Name” (My signature is required to complete KYC)
After doing KYC, please wait 2-3 Days Let the contentos technical department process your request. The results will be sent to your e-mail.
If you receive an email like the image below, congratulations, you have successfully verified your identity.
Lots of luck. Thanks for reading the post!!!
WARNING: Investing in financial products involves a lot of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, please think carefully and check yourself before you decide to link to this website. CryptoViet.com.